Ship To Locations
We can ship to virtually any address in the continental United States. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii for an extra charge. Please note that there are restrictions on some products and in rare cases, your order may require an additional shipping fee after you make your purchase.
Standard Shipping Methods
We ship orders via two standard methods, Standard Ground Shipping (via USPS or UPS) and LTL Freight via Common Carrier (large items/orders). The shipping method for each product should be displayed on the product page.
At Mobile Home Outfitters, we know your time is precious. That is why we commit to shipping out all Standard Ground orders (UPS & USPS) within 48 business hours. Orders that ship via LTL freight require a significant amount of labor and preparation before they are ready to ship. As such, LTL Orders typically take between 10 – 14 business days to deliver to your address.
If you require expedited shipping for your order, please call us and we can quote you the cost to ship and process the shipping upgrade on your order.
Although we generally provide free freight for most orders over $99, in some cases, shipping your order may require an additional charge. For instance, if your delivery address is to a farm, a rural or remote location, a construction site or an area with limited access, there will be an additional fee charged (usually $50). Please note that we will never charge you without first contacting you to explain the situation and confirming your approval.
Returns and Refunds
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your merchandise within 30 days of the date your order was placed (unless noted in our Return Policy Exceptions). All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Please see guidelines below.
- If you wish to return your purchase, please first log in to view your order. From that screen you will be able to request a return. Once requested, you will receive a Return Authorization number to reference with our Customer Care Team.
- We must receive your return within 30 days of when you placed your order
- Unauthorized returns will not be refunded.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping
- Once authorized and within 48 hours of when we receive your returned item(s), we will refund your order less return shipping fees and any applicable restocking fees
- Alternatively, you can request store credit in lieu of a refund.
- Please Note: If we made a mistake and shipped you the wrong product, please contact us immediately. We will cover the cost of return shipping and ship you out the correct product
Please note that we cannot accept returns or issue refunds on the following:
- HVAC Equipment (including Furnaces, Air Conditioning Units, Heat Pumps, Evaporator Coils, HVAC Replacement Parts, and Filters)
- Doors and Windows
- Skirting Kits
- Pre-Cuts and Special Orders
- Products that have been installed
Please be sure to inspect all packaging and goods that you receive prior to signing for their release. This is especially important when receiving any order shipped via LTL Freight. Once the release has been signed, you've accepted the goods in their current condition. If you note damage on the shipment at the time of receipt, do not sign the release, refuse to accept delivery of your order, and please reach out to notify us immediately so that we can rectify the issue.
Warranties for defective products are provided by the manufacturer and any warranty claims must be directed to them. Please complete and mail any warranty cards received with your merchandise. If you need help with a warranty claim, we are happy to assist you. Please contact customer our customer care team with your invoice number and order information so that we can effectively assist you.