FlexPex piping is cross-linked polyethylene tubing designed for use within potable water piping systems. FlexPex Pipe provides superior durability, corrosion resistance and flexibility for the most demanding environments. The PEX system is a comprehensive piping system comprised of brass fittings, poly alloy fittings, manifolds, valves, fasteners, tools and tubing designed for implementation in water lines and delivery systems, either simple or complex.
- Superior flexibility reduces the number of fittings required for installation which also reduces leak points within piping systems
- Durable and corrosion resistant pipe endures most installation environments
- Suitable for wet or dry installations and immediate pressure testing
- Listed to NSF 14 and CSA B137.5 for use in potable water distribution piping systems
- Center-pull coil speeds installation