Revolv is all about delivering easier installation, improved energy efficiency, and long lasting performance. What makes Revolv stand out against the rest is its complete AccuCharge system that delivers a factory precise refrigerant charge so that installers aren't forced to spend hours balancing out the system. All Revolv systems also come with FitRight fittings that give you a quick easy installation process. If you're looking for a reliable, efficient unit then the Revolv AccuCharge air conditioner is for you.
- All AccuCharge units come with a factory precise refrigerant charge and FitRight fittings that provide an easy installation. The combination of the two are engineered for superior efficiency and reliability.
- The Revolv AccuCharge air conditioners are made out of a galvanized steel with a polyester urethane coat finish. They are then sprayed with a 950 hour salt finish that has a 50% better corrosion resistant rating than comparable units.
- A composite base pan is stronger and lighter than your standard steel base pan. Being composite, it absorbs sound better and is also corrosion resistant.
- The AccuCharge air conditioners come with a high pressure switch that protects your unit against unsafe high system pressures. It has an auto-reset feature that prevents unnecessary service visits.
- The RSC1342 has a durable metal guard that protects the coil from extreme weather or objects hitting it and damaging your unit.
- All of the Revolv models have all aluminum coils, which are highly corrosion resistant and prevent the unit from premature failure.
- 3.5 Ton 13 SEER AC Unit uses R410A Refrigerant
- NOTICE: The US Department of Energy regulates minimum efficiency standards for central air conditioners and heat pumps based on geographic regions. We are required to abide by these regulations when selling products, and take this responsibility seriously. The standards depend on the rated efficiency of the entire system, not the nominal efficiencies of individual components. If you are unsure if your system will be compliant, please call or email us for help.